Subject: [Leica] yay or nay....
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 3 17:43:47 2005

Sorry Richard, it makes me nervous, I find my eyes dodging around all
over the shot trying to find a reference point to look at.Each of the
subjects could be interesting in their own right but together it doesn't
work for me.
I think a crop just below the arm of the left hand figure, then across
to the edge of the right hand figures head would make a decent portrait,
this would leave the man, the doll and the bottle nicely framed, and I
would alsotry to diminish the brightness of the lights behind the LH
man, or even PS them out of the shot.

cheers
Douglas