Subject: [Leica] Richard's PAW Week 22
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Jun 4 07:34:46 2005

Richard,
  I was about to write something along these lines too,
then I took 5 minutes to work on your picture, I hope you don't mind.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/22_Dougs_crop0028

Cropped, background brushed over with the "blur" tool (normal 100%),
sharpened a little and the levels shifted.

Hope you like it,
Douglas