Subject: [Leica] Which Visoflex for my M7?
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 4 08:04:47 2005

In a message dated 6/3/2005 9:31:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
Nathan I feel like when I buy a product which says "Leica" on it I'm
supporting Leica.
I'm into Viso and I think it's great.
Its part of what makes the M system great as far as I go.

Mark

That is all fine and great, but the R8/9 with lens is just down right Yummy!

And a bit less clumsy than the Visoflex.  Besides buying an using the R8/9
is
also supporting your favorite Leica brand.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Which Visoflex for my M7?)