Subject: [Leica] Which Visoflex for my M7?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jun 4 09:13:12 2005

> That is all fine and great, but the R8/9 with lens is just down right
> Yummy!
> And a bit less clumsy than the Visoflex.  Besides buying an using the R8/9
> is
> also supporting your favorite Leica brand.  ;-)
>
> Gene

Absolutely a R8/9 with lens is down right yummy!
I'll take mine with Bosco and a cherry!
But you have to have a camera body to put it on.
The next lens I get is going to be a 75 or a 50 collapsible Leica M.
With digital my Nikon system has gotten bigger and up to date.
A system that I've been building on since 1972.
I can't as of yet justify the redundancy of two SLR 35mm systems.
I'd have to first fill out two full sets of forms to give to the department
of redundancy department.
My Viso and bellows cost me peanuts. I got it on a whim.
It just adds some capabilities to my M system.
Does not replace my SLR. Just makes for some fun and interestingly useful
options. New and unusual ways to solve problems which I'm always up for.
Which is obvious having been born on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.
But Gemini rising gives me two sets of everything!

I don't know anyone who has supported Leica more than I have in the past
decade. I'm not feeling guilty.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon