Subject: [Leica] Good Writing is Harder Than Good Photography
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 6 18:16:47 2005

At 06:57 PM 6/6/2005, you wrote:
>The more one pays attention to commas...the more one pays attention to
>good writing...the more articulate an image one can create.  Good
>writing is just as hard, maybe harder than good photography.
>
>         Buzz Hausner

I'm normally a stickler for good grammar and punctuation.  My pet peeve is
that most people today, even professional writers, don't know the
difference between lie and lay.

BUT!!  Mark Rabiner's perfectly acceptable style of writing is
stream-of-consciousness.  Punctuation, spelling and grammar are
relative.  I don't always understand it but I love it!  Don't succumb to
commas or comas, Mark.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com