Subject: [Leica] Should I keep my Digilux I?
From: mvolo at acpub.duke.edu (Michael Volow)
Date: Thu Jun 9 16:46:50 2005

Is a Digilux I still a viable point and shoot digital camera?

I have several film cameras (Leica M6, Nikon FE2 and FM, EOS 3, including
several lenses for each camera). About two years ago I bought a used Digilux
I as my first and only digital camera. I did this because of the number of
manual controls available on the Digilux I, and because of the enthusiasm of
some of the members of the LUG for this machine at the time. I. realize that
digital cameras in this class have evolved further since then. I eventually
plan to add a Canon 20D to use with my EOS lenses for more serious work.

So, is the Digilux I still a well-rounded choice on occasions requiring a
good point-and-shoot camera?

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] Should I keep my Digilux I?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Should I keep my Digilux I?)