Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk...
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Jun 14 15:35:54 2005

At 04:16 PM 6/14/2005, richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:wrote:
>I love Adam's snaps of his wife. They move me as much as Steve ER pics.

I guess you mean my wife (I'm Aaron), and I'm glad you like to look at
them.  :)

If anyone thinks the pix suck, they're welcome to tell me so, as long as
they insult the pix and not my wife...If anyone thinks I'm posting too many
of them, they're welcome to tell me so, as long as they insult my editing
choices and not my wife...the difference is important and everyone should
remember that.

Best,
Aaron

PS--You're even more welcome to insult the pix if you have suggestions for
improving them.  :)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)
In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com) ([Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica)
Message from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)