Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:07:45 2005

At 03:02 PM 6/14/2005, Aaron Sandler wrote:

>At 04:16 PM 6/14/2005, richard-lists@imagecraft.com writes:wrote:
>>I love Adam's snaps of his wife. They move me as much as Steve ER pics.
>
>I guess you mean my wife (I'm Aaron), and I'm glad you like to look at
>them.  :)

Sorry. Aren't/Ain't (?) the 2nd person making this mistake. Sorry about that.

>If anyone thinks the pix suck, they're welcome to tell me so, as long as
>they insult the pix and not my wife...If anyone thinks I'm posting too
>many of them, they're welcome to tell me so, as long as they insult my
>editing choices and not my wife...the difference is important and everyone
>should remember that.

No, beautiful wife. Beautiful pics.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com) ([Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)