Subject: [Leica] "Well I was drunk...
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jun 14 20:08:01 2005

Aaron, I'd like to insult your pictures ("You bloody bunch of slimy
pixels") - but can they hear me?
;-)
didier

In reply to: Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk the day my Momma got out of prison , And I went to pick her up in the rain, But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck , My Momma, she got run over by a damned old train")
Message from SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com) ([Leica] Peter Does Oregon, with a Leica)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] "Well I was drunk...)