Subject: [Leica] Leica] The Future of Film (B&H)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Jun 19 21:21:42 2005

Whether the approach is negative or not can be debated. Certainly, every
time I have been inside B&H in recent years (most recently last
October), the number of people in the store and the lines at the cash
register indicated that B&H is doing just fine. The breath of the
offerings on their web site and the quality of the service I have
received over the years indicate likewise.

I don't know if this makes my opinion of B&H more or less relevant (I
think not), but FWIW, I have a PhD in economics...

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands