Subject: [Leica] Street photography
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jun 21 19:32:18 2005

I sense from some private mail that there a quite a few of us that
engage in "street photography" but have not exactly been forward about
this activity.

I have to admit that I drive my family nuts when we travel because the
M is out on the end of my right hand and everyone is a potential
performer.  So, who is out there practicing this strange social art?.

I have just processed some rolls that I shot up in Hendersonville N.C.
from this last weekend so you will see those as my PAW for this week.
If nothing else we will see the different worlds that we all inhabit.

Besides, we have an almost daily posting from Graham from the trails
and canals that serve as his street.  It is about time that he sees
the same from all of us.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Street photography)