Subject: [Leica] Now: ex P&S shooter back to Leica M
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 22 18:11:39 2005

What Sonny said about the auto cameras.  For most of the things I
shoot, a camera that goes click when I push the shutter release is
what I want.  When I have been out all day after working ten to twelve
hours my mind isn't too sharp sometimes; I don't want to remember
which sequence of buttons and dials turns things on or off.  I can
remember shutter speed, aperture, and focus.  I have been shooting
long enough that most exposure situations can be handled without a
meter.

Cameras should take pictures and not talk back when they disagree.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com