Subject: [Leica] Now: ex P&S shooter back to Leica M
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jun 22 19:10:52 2005

I've always wanted a digital camera that would take two pictures in quick
succession. The first picture would be taken instantly, when I push the
button, according to the settings I've dialed in. The second picture would
be taken the way the camera's computer and autofocus wanted to do it.

Since most modern electronic cameras can do automatic exposure bracketing,
there's no hard/fast reason why they couldn't do this kind of bracketing.

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Now: ex P&S shooter back to Leica M)
Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Now: ex P&S shooter back to Leica M)