Subject: [Leica] 20d/d70/rd1
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jun 23 03:30:52 2005

No flak,
IMO, I always thought a chrome lens on a black camera looked out of place,
and
on a chrome camera a black lens looks better. It's not as if a chrome lens
works
better. Chrome is just a tradition at Leica, which already went wrong with
chrome lenses for the first Leicaflex.
Sticking to such traditions is what has got them where they are today.
Douglas
Who still remembers the days when you had to pay extra for black,
"Professional", cameras.