Subject: [Leica] was: 20d/d70/rd1 now: black or chrome
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 23 03:53:32 2005

I prefer black cameras and lenses because good guys wear black :-)
But black anodizing is in fact much cheaper to produce and offers less
protection than nickeling and chroming, which, OTOH, makes the lenses
significantly heavier.
Didier

Replies: Reply from creativevisions at verizon.net (Michael J Herring) ([Leica] was: 20d/d70/rd1 now: black or chrome)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] was: 20d/d70/rd1 now: black or chrome)