Subject: [Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Fri Jun 24 14:17:27 2005

As I understand it, Olympus licensed the metering system from Minolta.
 I have an OM-2 that I bought when they first came out, and at the
time, thought that Olympus had developed this metering system.

Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)
Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Yasuhara Reccieved Quick Review--why buy one?)