Subject: [Leica] Perrin Leather Bags from the 1940/50ties
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Jun 27 18:03:21 2005

Ruben:

I bought a Perrin Sportsman 501 along with my first Pentax, an H1a in
1965.  It's a tough case made of thick Top Grain Cowhide and it has
stood up to the intervening years very well.  It now contains my Rollei
35, a Minox 35GT and dedicated flash.  On occasion I've used it to carry
my Sl and and extra lens.

I've seen some Perrin's which were really beat to hell but the only part
that I have had to replace was the zipper "pull".

Jim

Replies: Reply from mvolo at acpub.duke.edu (Michael Volow) ([Leica] Perrin Leather Bags from the 1940/50ties)