Subject: [Leica] OT: Krakow
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Jun 29 14:18:24 2005

Some years ago we drove from Hamburg over L?beck,
then Wismar, some small towns on the small sand
islands along the Saaler Bodden, and then on to
Stralsund and R?gen. It was a great trip, and my
only regret was that we didn't have more time. It
was very quiet with few tourists, and the scenery
as well as the towns were extremely photogenic. I
only have one photo from that trip posted:

http://archiphoto.com/Images/personal/Westrupputput.jpeg

near the town of Wustrow on one of the sand islands, see top right on this
map:

http://tinyurl.com/aowyh

Henning

--