Subject: [Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sun Jul 3 14:16:05 2005

Should have said Adam and Scott.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner@nycap.rr.com>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)
Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] NYT Public Editor on Press Photography)