Subject: [Leica] Manipulated Pics
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 4 09:48:57 2005

Scott,
The easiest way is to go the the Drudge Report, forget his picks, use
the international news feeds to see what is going on in the world.

As to the NYT, it is a must read, but it is hardly credible anymore.

Can anyone tell me what they teach in journalism now that simply
reporting who, what, where, when, and why is passe'.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com