Subject: [Leica] Speaking of medium format, I've picked up a 1954Rolleicord...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Jul 4 09:56:55 2005

Mark,
No flames here, I just was not able to find any well built folders for
really cheap.  All the folders that I came across had shutter issues,
or lack of stiffness once extended, or obvious leaks in the bellows.

In my travels, if I come across a nice folder near that magical $100
range I will probably acquire one.  It would cerainly be smaller than
my Fuji 690GL.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com