Subject: [Leica] just souped...
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Jul 5 18:27:39 2005

Eric,
I have had a moderate problem with Acros and some very, very small
specs that I do not see on Neopan 400 or 1600.  I have minimised them
by using 100 distilled water for processing.  I think next batch I
will use a touch of wetting agent in the pre development water bath.
Time will tell.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com