Subject: [Leica] Moon disk
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Jul 8 09:24:18 2005

Bill
Indeed a very nice composition with a beautiful light and tonalities.
Congratulations.

More moon gear here:
http://www.mooneyesusa.com

What about a moon disc bicycle:
http://tinyurl.com/8yoya

Or a special LUG edition Tom Abrahamsson moon starburst soft release:
http://tinyurl.com/9w39n

Mooneyed,
Didier

Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter) ([Leica] Moon disk)