Subject: [Leica] Moon disk
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Jul 8 09:37:50 2005

One of my amusements along the ElSegundo/Lawndale/Culver City commute roads
is to look at the buildings.  Names like MOON, Isky ( Iskanderian), and
other pop up on the older buildings.  If you are of the right persuasion (
nuts and from the big power driving ages of the 50's, 60's and early 70's)
you will recognie a lot of the old names.  I do not know if these businesses
still reside in their early digs.

BTW, the graphics on these buildings is simply incredible.  The paint is
old, fading, and worn.  The buildings are in worse shape. Just delightful
( especially if you are stuck in LA traffic...)

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

How many know the Moon disc wheel cover was developed by Dean Moon back in
the
50s, not to mention a lot of other speed equipment.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Moon disk)