Subject: [Leica] OT-travel question NE US
From: mstoesz at wyoming.com (Mike Stoesz)
Date: Sat Jul 23 19:38:53 2005

good day everyone;

I am making travel plans (driving) to bring my daughter back from Nova
Scotia.  I need some travel advise about driving times from St.Johns,
NB to Scranton, PA.   Is this a possible one day drive on a Thursday
or will we be slowed down by rush-hour traffic.

Our planned route is I-95 to I-84 to Scranton PA.

We leave Halifax, NS about mid-night Aug 3 and we must be back in
Laramie, WY by Sunday night.  I am trying to make motel reservations
according to reasonable driving times for each leg of the trip.   From
Scranton to Laramie via I-80 is mostly predictable but I know nothing
about driving times and distance (weekdays) along I-95 and I-84.

Thanks in advance, route suggestions are welcome.

Mike Stoesz
Rainbow Photography
Laramie, Wy

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] OT-travel question NE US)