Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF ?
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Thu Jul 28 06:07:14 2005

I've noticed that several of you use the subject camera. I need a companion
to my Model P Canon. I've thought about a IIIG, but it's too damn expensive
or a M 2/ 3, but all my lenses are LTM and I hate to fool w/ an adapter. I
could go "Russian" (Fed 2, etc) but the quality issues scare me off.

Do you find the IIIF user-friendly?

What do you suggest? Is the red dial III superior to the black one?

Also has anyone ever tried Nikon AI/ AI-s lenses w/ an adapter like Mr.
Gandy sells on your IIIF? I've got a sweet 20/4  AI and beautiful AI-s 28/
3.5 that might work.