Subject: [Leica] Piercings and Tatoos--American radical muslims
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Aug 3 07:27:21 2005

The last time I looked at the history books, the "19th Century European
Immigrants" didn't come to America to destroy it or am I wrong.

Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@charter.net> wrote:I found the article below
interesting. Coming from two different
cultures myself, a bifurcated approach to a host culture is nothing
new. I think the last time we saw something like this was at the turn
of the 19th century with European immigrants.
http://tinyurl.com/7nm4a

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com