Subject: [Leica] the best M body ...
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Aug 3 08:20:28 2005

I was shooting in cloudy light last weekend with my M6 and had a lot
of difficulty with rangefinder flare.  Never had that problem with my
M3 or any of my screwmount Leicas.  While this might not count as a
mechanical breakdown, the reliability of a camera means that it is
usable all the time.  Having a semi-functional rangefinder does not a
reliable camera make.

Mark

PS - I'm really fed up with this rangefinder problem.  Who does the
fix and how much does it cost?

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] the best M body ...)
Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] the best M body ...)
Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] the best M body ...)