Subject: [Leica] freddy wins test
From: mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Aug 7 06:59:18 2005

Couldn't agree more. If Oz had won the game the series would have been
over. As it stands it has the potential for being one of the best series
of all time. Two cracking games so far.

Now if only Ponting has scored a couple of runs and Shane hadn't knocked
his wicket over :-)

I was speaking to my friends in Sydney after the game and we're all
waiting for the next one. Incidentally I used Skype to talk to them -
www.skype.com - .015 Euros a minute for a call from the UK to Australia!

Steve