Subject: [Leica] freddy wins test
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 7 07:53:57 2005

I regret that I was too lazy to go to one of the many English bars in
Amsterdam to watch the game. It must have been fantastic with such a
close finish.

Regarding Skype: I too use, and it is great. If you get your friends in
Australia to sign up for it as well, then the price of talking to them
will be even better--as in "nothing, zero" ;-)

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands