Subject: [Leica] Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Aug 9 18:38:25 2005

All,
I would be fairly suspicious of any FF sensor anywhere near $2500, or
$4000 for that matter.  The yield from the silicon wafers is just too
low for that.  Now, if Canon is remapping some failed sensors for the
1Ds and just using up what is now scrap, that could be very
interesting depending on how many pixels are allowed to be remapped.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com