Subject: [Leica] Re:Canon Anything vs. DMR
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Aug 10 20:27:35 2005

A recent shoot. All but one are my images, for a total of nine.
I did have a few Leica lenses with me, the 35mm 'cron-R, the 50mm
'lux-R, and the 60mm R. But with the high glare of the San Joaquin
Valley, I decided to flash fill as much as possible for contrast
control. In the end, the digital and its accompanying lenses won out
the day.
However, I did use the Rollei along with the digital SLR.
Those rolls I've yet to process.
http://tinyurl.com/byqpj

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC