Subject: [Leica] Anyone else?
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Aug 15 14:20:20 2005

feli2@earthlink.net (feli) wrote:

>Anyone else experience this?
>

>feli

Yep, today.  I figured, after the storms and flooding yesterday and
overnight, the area in Westport, CT, where the Saugatuck River starts to
widen before it empties into Long Island Sound, near the center of
Westport....I figured it for a choice spot today, people getting out and
about, air cooler, energy levels higher.

And, I wanted to get down to the river for some white water flood shots,
but access was blocked off...

Nuthin'....very blah and uninteresting, and I wandered around quite a
while, took a few snaps and came back home.

Even the gracious folk at the pro lab where I get my film processed were
sort of frazzled today, not really short-tempered, just short, and
distracted.

Tomorrow's another day, and the IIIf is still loaded with film.

Ken
--
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Norfield Congregational Church