Subject: [Leica] Anyone else?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 15 14:29:52 2005

Hi Feli,

Nothing strange about that. My favorite haunt for street photos is
Amsterdam, with Utrecht a close second. Both are about 30 minutes drive
from my town. Sometimes I drive to one of the two on a weekend and come
home with very little, for no apparent reason. I guess it is just part
of life when doing street photography, which by definition is relatively
unplanned and spontaneous.

Nathan