Subject: [Leica] Canon Introduces 2 new digital SLR's
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Wed Aug 24 07:25:38 2005

It sounds like, from what we've been told so far about the 5D, that the D2X
still have a few major advantages on its side:  it is built like a tank,
while the 5D is not;  it has great seals against moisture and dust, while
the 5D does not; and it shoots at very high frame rates, while the 5D does
not.  In other words, the D2X is made for the rigors of professional PJ use,
while the 5D is made for the rigors of amateur snapshooting.