Subject: [Leica] leica branded lenses
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Aug 26 11:40:04 2005

I wonder why it hasn't dawned on anyone that all this would really take...is
a good ad campaign by Leica pitching its glass to Canon and Nikon digital
shooters. No special lenses. Just the current adapters, and some big name
photographers talking about the glories of using Leica R glass on their
Canon bodies, etc. Sure, there are people who know that you can use R glass
on these bodies, but most of those people are R glass owners. I'm willing to
bet the vast majority of Canon and Nikon shooters aren't aware of this
possibility, and many might be lured to the Leica glass fold.