Subject: [Leica] What would you do if wifey dropped your MP?
From: bonvini at optonline.net (Jay)
Date: Sat Aug 27 09:51:01 2005

Very well put.
Go with " give my sweetie a big cuddle and a kiss, wipe her eyes dry and say
"It's alright. It's only plastic and metal.  And a few pieces of
glass.  Incredibly expensive, exotic and exquisitely assembled glass,
but in the end, just glass."
And somehow word the last line as an analogy to how she is incredible,
exquisite and exotic if not more so.

Jay Ignaszewski
203-372-5900 home
917-519-1919 cell