Subject: [Leica] Climate Change
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 28 21:43:00 2005

Marc,

I am not sure why you have to use expletives in this context. Adam did
not write anything in his mail to insult you, so I don't see why you
have to call him names.

Even though the current federal government feels the same as you, and
can always round up some "scientists" from the Flat Earth Society to
support their position, the good news is that many large states are not
waiting for Washington to wake up and are taking their own measures to
reduce carbon emissions. Likewise, the recent rise in the price of oil
which looks to be permanent, is bound to change the behavior of the
average American w.r.t. the use of energy. What the government cannot
fix, the market will.

Nathan