Subject: [Leica] FW: Photojournalists Covering Katrina Fall Victim To Growing Violence, Chaos
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 1 22:33:48 2005

I wonder if the Toronto and NYT jounalists were shooting  discrete MP's
and Noctilux (on topic - see) if they could have avoided police
violence. For
that matter, I wonder why with all the looting and gun violence going on
why
police would have wasted their time with lone journalists wielding just
a simple
camera of any stripe?

Maybe FEMA should issue a warning to photo journalists and other press
personel to avoid dangerous, armed roaming police personel at all costs.
Sheesh, what a miserable country we live in - or so I'm sometimes led to
think.  My Ukrainian g'friend pretty much hates it here, and I defend this
country to teeth.  I'm gonna have a field day tomorrow when I see her.
Can't help it, I'm crying here.

Scott