Subject: [Leica] FS:Leica Summicron M50 (tabbed) Elmarit M 90 Chrome
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Fri Sep 2 20:17:31 2005

For sale:

Leica Summicron M 50.  Black.  This is the Canadian version with the current
formula and the seperate lens hood.  Mint-  $675.00 including domestic and
Canadian shipping.  I have two of them...yes, that IS stupid.

Leica Elmarit M 90.  Current version in chrome.  Exc + .  Some very minimal
signs of use on the hood.
$650.00 USD including domestic shipping.  Harldly used much since I bought
it  new a few years ago.

I'm happy to take check, paypal, western union, postal money order etc,
however checks will have to clear payment prior to shipping.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI