Subject: [Leica] FS:Summicron M28,ElmarR 35-70F4,R8
From: dstate1 at hotmail.com (Dan States)
Date: Thu Sep 15 15:33:50 2005

For sale: Summicron M 28.  Exc+ condition.  I've owned it since new and it's
just about the best lens on earth.  The body shows some signs of use, and
there is a bit of lube on the aperture blades that has been there since new.
  The glass is in great shape, with only a few minute specs on the front
element.
Includes box, case, caps, hood etc.  $1,600 USD including shipping.

Why am I selling you ask?  Because it doesnt fit on a Hasselblad H2, and
that's what I need to go to at this time.

Elmar R 35-70F4.  In Exc++ condition, with box, case, and all the stuff it
came with.  $650.00 including shipping.

Leica R8 camera, black.  Later model made in portugal.  Exc+ to ++
condition.  Only moderate signs of the use I've gotten out of this great
camera.  Never an electrical or mechanical problem ever.  Includes box,
case, strap etc.  I've got two of em.  $900 USD.

Photos available upon request.

7 day return (minus shipping) if not satisfied with product condition.

I can accept paypal or traditional forms of payment.  Payment must clear
prior to shipping.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Rapids MI