Subject: [Leica] Leica MDigital
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Sep 3 05:20:18 2005

The real time LCD preview is wishable even for pofessional full frame
sensor dslr camera, IMO. It's a fact many con- and prosumer cameras have a
LCD INSTEAD of a viefwfinder; but an additional LCD's got nothing to do
with "cheap". It's just useful. For instance when you want to hold your
camera somewhere your head cannot follow, like with the arms up or at the
ground. There is no reason to exclude such a feature only because "cheap"
cameras have it too.
Didier

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica MDigital)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica MDigital)