Subject: [Leica] Leica MDigital
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sat Sep 3 07:19:01 2005

Ted and B.D.,

I agree in everything you wrote, I just wanted to say that a LCD CAN be
useful, but it's NOT A MUST on any hi end digital camera; and I do not
expect it on a digital M (which will be out of my financial reach anyway),
though the Epson R-D1 has a (non real-time) LCD. Ted's argument of one who
can hold a SpeedGraphic up in a crowd does hardly need a LCD has convinced
me :-) I'll try it with a mf camera next time ;-D

Didier

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Leica MDigital)