Subject: [Leica] Steam Trains in Black and White
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Sep 3 11:55:57 2005

Hello all,
I was so impressed with the look of Peter Dzwigs BW pictures of trains
that I thought I'd have a go too.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Railway-Heritage

Not really and truly and honestly black and white, I've been playing
with a plug-in that's supposed to emulate the characteristics of various
BW films (these are all fake T-Max), these were all (mostly), taken on
Elite chrome 200 slide film. Leica R7 and Canon EOS 500N both with
various Leica lenses.

Hope you like them, comments are more than welcome.
cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Re: Steam Trains in Black and White)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Steam Trains in Black and White)