Subject: [Leica] MDigitall
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 3 08:46:52 2005

I'd be using the LCD Viewer in the MDigital for close-up work. That would
revolutionize the M rangefinder camera for all time. Until the advent of the
LCD
viewer, we had to use all sorts of additional equipment, like the BOOWOO,
Leicaslide, Visoflex. In one fell swoop an MDigital with a large LCD Viewer
makes
the M an ideal CU camera, up there with the best of the reflexes.

Also, we could use an array of longer lenses with the M for telephoto work.
The MDigital would be a truly revolutionary camera.

Bob R

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] MDigitall)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] MDigitall)