Subject: [Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 4 10:17:19 2005

That's very unfortunate, don't let it happen. Almost happened here in
Sweden when the racists (extreme nationalists) almost got a corner on
the flag.

I'd be proud of the flag, and everything it stands for. And I'd be
very outspoken about those who are against what it stands for, as I
see it.

Daniel

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] my flag project is online/ Karen Schreiber)