Subject: [Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 4 23:27:08 2005

Hi Everyone,

This year is the 50th Anniversary of  Tri-X. It is announced in three
languages on a little golden seal on the film box of the roll I bought
today. I
assume it's still made at good old State Street in Rochester. I reckon 1955
was a
good year. WW II vets were still young. There were 16 million of them. The
Leica M3 was in its glory. The Rollei was at its zenith. The darkroom was an
exciting place for a kid to work. I don't think RC paper was available then.

Bob

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)
Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)