Subject: [Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 5 13:04:47 2005

In a message dated 9/5/05 11:00:47 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> And it's the 350th anniversary of the founding of Boston - what's your
> point?

With all of the hullabaloo about digital, that 50th birthday for Tri-X
stands
for something enduring.
On every digital list I hear complaints about cameras breaking down: weird
LCD viewfinder colors;
cameras that won't start up. Battery problems. Cards that won't read. Lenses
that refuse to focus. I never ran into a bad roll of Tri-X or a dead film
Leica or Nikon.

Bob

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)
Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Timothy Atherton) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)
Reply from zet at gci.net (zet) ([Leica] 50th Anniversary of Tri-X)