Subject: [Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.
From: kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer)
Date: Mon Sep 5 10:41:43 2005

I'll always take advise from experience any day.  At the end, you either
say wow, didn't think of shooting it like that, or simply he's nuts and
I don't like it.  Either way, after trying it you know rather than guessing.

Gerald

Message from kd7olf at xmission.com (Gerald Homeyer) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)
Message from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Getting used to the M6, an image.)