Subject: [Leica] Tall ships - sepia toned
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Sep 9 08:39:03 2005

The British photographer Frank Meadow Sutcliffe was born in Leeds (so was I)
He spent a lot of time in Whitby (So do I)

Trying (possibly in vain) to capture something of the atmosphere of his
pictures I just posted 2 sepia toned Tall Ship pictures.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Image1_101_edited_2_001
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ships-and-Boats/Image1_106_edited_2

If any one knows of a good toning software,let me know, I did these with
replace colour and colours picked from original Sutcliffe prints.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Tall ships - sepia toned)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] Tall ships - sepia toned)